Custom Invoice with Previous Balance

Itelya

Hello!

I have an invoice that I've had designed... It's attached for reference :)

I want to be able to display the customers previous balance, with previous months charges and outstanding balances. As well as the current months charges as shown.

How would I go about making this happen? I've been told it cannot by a few but this information is in the client area?

I also have a statement that I'd like to have available for our customers as well. I've also attached that.

Any help or direction is much appreciated!!

Invoice (1).pdf

Statement (7).pdf

I have an invoice that I've had designed... It's attached for reference :)

I want to be able to display the customers previous balance, with previous months charges and outstanding balances. As well as the current months charges as shown.

How would I go about making this happen? I've been told it cannot by a few but this information is in the client area?

I also have a statement that I'd like to have available for our customers as well. I've also attached that.

Any help or direction is much appreciated!!

i'd have to go along with wsa on this, to create anything like your attached templates would require custom development - there's no quick way to explain how to do it.

so posting in Marketplace and paying a developer to create a WHMCS invoice template would be your only solution. :idea:

i'd have to go along with wsa on this, to create anything like your attached templates would require custom development - there's no quick way to explain how to do it.

so posting in Marketplace and paying a developer to create a WHMCS invoice template would be your only solution. :idea:

Thank you! I will post there :)