Kopage, Free Website Builder integrated with WHMCS

Kopage Website Builder available for your WHMCS clients right from their client area: easy to start a new website and login to existing website manager with WHMCS username & password.

Photo gallery, blog, forms, newsletter, shopping cart and more modules your clients will love to use when building their websites.

Responsive, mobile-friendly website themes powered by Bootstrap, each theme with built-in 6 predefined layouts, 6 menu styles, 3 menu aligns, over 60 color schemes and over 100 hand-picked Google Webfonts. Easily customize website header, footer or images with your own photos or with built-in Stock Photos catalog (over 500,000 free photos for your clients)

Kopage for WHMCS is available for free. Get PRO for as low as $25/month per server and create your packages, limit sitebuilders features or give all goodies to your clients for free: they'll love you and never leave :)

Missing screenshots, Kopage Sitebuilder integrated inside WHMCS Client Area:

whmcs-plugin.png

Set your own Packages with Features Limits:

limits.png

Free Stock Photos in Files Manager:

stock-photos.jpg

• 1 year later...

I just found this and have been poking around with demo. Always looking for a better sitebuilder with better prices since we have a lot of customers using sitebuilder. and having it integrated with whmcs is a huge plus. right now we are using the one provide thru resellerclub which is actually vivimicms and for now it is the best one we've ever found or had and the pricing is really good plus there is a resellerclub-addons module integrating it with whmcs which makes it sweet.

Because there are a few limitations with the one we are using (mostly in terms of on-page seo but also a few other little things we don't like in terms of some forced program settings and forced annual pricing) so we keep looking, hoping to improve our offering to our customers, maybe eventually find the one we can't live without. In terms of Kopage it looks like it might be a great solution to offer as a choice to our customers. The price is ridiculously low at $25 per server per month and no per user pricing and says to be totally whitelabeled.

From a user design standpoint it is not as nice as the one we are using now as I had to fiddle around a little bit to find some of the things I was looking for and if I have to do that my users will be lost on those parts but seems to be totally functional and looks like a lot of effort has gone into its development..

Before I even start testing it in earnest by installing it on my server I'd like to know if anyone is using it? I see two positive reviews for it in the addons marketplace but one never knows about those and I see a request about a demo on the forum here that looks like was never answered by the developer. So would like to know if any users have any thoughts or feedback about it.

• 9 months later...