prowebsite Posted January 4, 2016 Share Posted January 4, 2016 Hi Guys, I am very new to all of this and I have just tried to accept my first pending order and I encountered this message "Order Accept Encountered Problems - Bad User name or Password - 3" does anyone know: 1 - why this has happened and how i resolve it? 2 - how i automate orders? (or do i always have to accept orders?) Thank you very much for your help Luke 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MJHost Posted January 4, 2016 Share Posted January 4, 2016 Hi Guys, I am very new to all of this and I have just tried to accept my first pending order and I encountered this message "Order Accept Encountered Problems - Bad User name or Password - 3" does anyone know: 1 - why this has happened and how i resolve it? 2 - how i automate orders? (or do i always have to accept orders?) Thank you very much for your help Luke 1 - When you set the product up, in Products/Services, did you set up the "Module Settings" option with cPanel? This should automatically set a username/password when accepting an order. 2 - When setting the product up, in Products/Services, also in the "Module Settings" tab, there is four options at the bottom, these are related to the automatic setup of a service. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHMCS Product Manager WHMCS John Posted January 5, 2016 WHMCS Product Manager Share Posted January 5, 2016 Hi, This looks like an eNom error message. Please double-check your eNom username and password on the domain registrar's page: http://docs.whmcs.com/Enom#Configuration 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.