Theme broken after Upgrade

balon

It took me awhile to upgrade my WHMCS install, as we put it off for some time.

We upgraded from 5.3 -> 6.2 today, and our theme is terrible broken.

On the general page itself, it won't load any of the HTML. It looks like the header.tpl isn't loading at all, I've attached our link for reference.

If anyone can help, it'd be greatly appreciated.

tangoservers.net

(Just noticed these are triple posts, sadly my page wasn't showing they are for Mod-Approval)

Zomex, I put up a dev site as I couldn't keep my main one down for long. Lucky, I had backups.

dev.tangoservers.net/

Sadly, this is a purchased theme, and the company who sold it to me, sold to another group of guys who shut-down. I'm not too experienced with tpl, smart, etc, so I'm not sure what the issue exactly is. If I go around adding my <head> tags to each .tpl, I get the general look there should be, but the bootstrap fails to load properly.

If someone could point my in the right direction, or name any reputable services to convert the theme for 6.1+, I'd be appreciative, as I wouldn't want to have to migrate to another theme. I contacted the original author, he persists on I must upgrade to his latest product, which I believe this one could be fixed.

Thanks guys.