Orderform templates: no currency suffix in {$product.pricing.minprice.cycleText}

gupi

Based on the behaviour described at the link http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?109402-Supreme-Comparison-orderform-not-able-to-translate-product-pricing-minprice-cycleText , I have encountered the following issue:

- if I define the currency prefix as $ and suffix as USD (like $10.99 USD), the price on orderforms like Supreme Comparision or Universal Slider appears as "From $10.99/mo"

- if I define another currency with only suffix and no prefix (like 10.99 € or in Romanian, 40.95 lei"), the suffix is not displayed

Is the variable {$product.pricing.minprice.cycleText} hardcoded to use only the currency suffix ?

Is it possible to choose both prefix and suffix or any of them ?

Hello:

Thank you for this report. Indeed, as currently implemented, that string is only displaying prefixes.

I've opened a case, CORE-9511, for our development team to discuss how to handle this. In general, "suffixes" are expected to be the same as the currency code, e.g. USD, so we currently use only the prefix in order to fit within the designs.

Edited by WHMCS Zoey
Fixed my bad explanation of the "expectation" in the template.