How do you place the domain check (from domainchecker.tpl) on your main website?

-M-

First; I know there is a domain check function under 'Integration Code' in the WHMCS panel which you can use on your (main) website. However I don't want to use that one.

I want to use the same domain check as featured on domainchecker.tpl on my main (non-WHMCS) index/home page.

Below is the example part of that particular domain check:

<div class="input-group input-group-lg input-group-box">
                       <input type="text" class="form-control" placeholder="{$LANG.findyourdomain}" value="{$domain}" id="inputDomain" />
                       <span class="input-group-btn">
                           <button type="submit" id="btnCheckAvailability" class="btn btn-primary domain-check-availability">{$LANG.search}</button>
                       </span>
                   </div>

I (personally) think that this version looks and works better than the one under "Integration Code" in the WHMCS panel. Especially since the client can just enter their domainname and don't have to enter a TLD.

I don't know if this is possible, but I wanted to know if it can be done at all.

...if yes, how do I do this?

On a sidenote; I do understand I have to replace the '$LANG'-variables, but that isn't a problem.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

First; I know there is a domain check function under 'Integration Code' in the WHMCS panel which you can use on your (main) website. However I don't want to use that one.

I want to use the same domain check as featured on domainchecker.tpl on my main (non-WHMCS) index/home page.

I (personally) think that this version looks and works better than the one under "Integration Code" in the WHMCS panel. Especially since the client can just enter their domainname and don't have to enter a TLD.

it's probably worth mentioning that you can easily do that with the Integration Code - you just remove the TLD dropdown! :)

<form action="path to domainchecker.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="direct" value="true" />
Domain: <input type="text" name="domain" size="20" />
<input type="submit" value="Go" />
</form>

remember that the integration code is just the bare bones required - you can style it however you wish... :idea:

I don't know if this is possible, but I wanted to know if it can be done at all.

...if yes, how do I do this?

you should just be able to copy the code from the template and add it inside the integration code...

<form action="path to domainchecker.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="direct" value="true" />
      <div class="container text-center">
                           <h2>Begin the search for your perfect domain name...</h2>

<div class="row">
                       <div class="col-md-8 col-md-offset-2 col-sm-10 col-sm-offset-1">
                           <div class="input-group input-group-lg">
                               <input type="text" class="form-control" name="domain" placeholder="eg. yourdomain.com" />
                               <span class="input-group-btn">
                                                                           <input type="submit" class="btn btn-warning" value="Search" />
                                                                                                               <input type="submit" name="transfer" class="btn btn-info" value="Transfer" />
                                                                   </span>
                           </div>
                       </div>
                   </div>

<div class="row">
                           <div class="domainchecker-homepage-captcha">

<script src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api.js" async defer></script>
               <div id="google-recaptcha-domainchecker" class="g-recaptcha center-block" data-sitekey="fred"></div>

</div>
                   </div>
</form>

in the above example (which does work!), i've left the google recaptcha code in - but you could remove it if you wanted to.

then it's just a case of styling your site css to match the css used by WHMCS domainchecker. :idea: