Configurable options slider free mimimun quantity

sonics

hello all

is there any orderform template out there which will that support?

https://requests.whmcs.com/responses/configurable-options-slider-free-mimimun-quantity

text copied from feature request:

Actually the Configurable options quantity slider only allows to have a quantity to start from but not to bill from.

For example, if you configure a Disk Space to start from 5GB and bill each GB 1 Euro, the customer will be invoiced 5 Euros per default.

What if I wanted to offer the first 5GB? I will need to configure a coupon code, a bundle or use a dropdown list :( ; which is really not a good commercial ergonomic.

the usual workaround to that would be to drop the base price by 5 Euros, but I can understand why you might not wamt to do that.

with regards to your second point in the above feature request, the post I made in the thread below might help you with using different increments in your sliders...

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?87803-Order-Form-Slider-in-Increments

i've not checked it with v6, but i'd be amazed if it didn't work, or couldn't be made to work, with it.