Project Management solution

sitesme

Hi,

We were using ActiveCollab for Project Management but we would like something more integrated into WHMCS itself. We bought the Project Management add-on from WHMCs but we find it very limited (i.e. does not send email notifications to clients, etc.) and the latest update was in 2012, more than 3 years ago.

After a quick search I just found out the wbTeamPro V3.0 but I didn't see many reviews.

Does anyone has some good reviews of wbTeamPro working with WHMCS V6? Do you recommend it? Is it a good basic Project Management system to use?

We are also selling our AC / ActiveCollabe license for cheaper - if interested please PM.

Thank you

https://billing.holodyn.com/announcements/52/WHMCS-v60-and-wbTeamPro-Compatability.html

WHMCS v6.0 and wbTeamPro Compatability

As many of you are aware, WHMCS has officially released their latest v6.0 package. This release has come ahead of our own development timeline for the upcoming wbTeamPro v4 release.

The current wbTeamPro v3.0 stable release is NOT compatable with WHMCS v6.0. Because of the amount of changes required for WHMCS v6.0 compatibility, we have focused our efforts on bringing wbTeamPro v4 (currently v3.6) to a stable release rather than attempting to support two versions at once. While the current v3.6 is extremely stable, we are advising you NOT to upgrade WHMCS unless you are comfortable running a pre-release version of wbTeamPro.

Hi,

It's possible to use Project Management with Email Notifications with a custom made script. 2 years ago I developed one and I used it a lot. I have no longer used it since now I work on projects alone. Notifications would be pointless in my case. Damn it! I have to force myself to re-code it and release it as a module :mad:

Thank you Kian - is there a way you could share the email notification code so I can give a try?

- - - Updated - - -

I just realised the WHMCS V6 and wbTeamPro compatibility post you mentioned here is very outdated.

This is the latest update: https://billing.holodyn.com/announcements/62/wbTeamPro-for-WHMCS-v61---v3715-Stable-Release-Available.html

Good news: it seems that WHMCS V6 and wbTeamPro are compatible.