Database schema changes from v5 to v6?

Serenade

I have a lot of scripts that rely on the WHMCS database in order to work. I'm finally at a point where I'm considering upgrading to v6 and I just want to make sure my setup doesn't crash and burn after preforming the upgrade. Here are few of the SQL queries:

$query_active = "SELECT DISTINCT CCF.value as ip from tblclients as C JOIN tblhosting as H ON (C.id=H.userid) JOIN tblcustomfieldsvalues as CCF ON (C.id=CCF.relid) WHERE H.domainstatus='Active' AND CCF.fieldid=1;";

function clientIPModification ($userid) {
   $fieldid = get_query_val('tblcustomfields', 'id', array('type' => 'client', 'fieldname' => 'Registered IP'));
   if (!$fieldid) {
       $fieldid = insert_query('tblcustomfields', array('type' => 'client', 'fieldname' => 'Registered IP', 'fieldtype' => "text"));
   }
   $ip = get_query_val('tblclients', 'ip', array('id' => $userid));
   $fieldvalueid = get_query_val('tblcustomfieldsvalues', 'value', array('relid' => $userid, 'fieldid' => $fieldid));
   //file_put_contents("/tmp/hook.log", ".".$userid.".\t.".$fieldvalueid.".\n", FILE_APPEND);
   if ($fieldvalueid) {
       update_query('tblcustomfieldsvalues', array('value' => $ip), array('relid' => $userid, 'fieldid' => $fieldid));
   } else {
       insert_query('tblcustomfieldsvalues', array('value' => $ip, 'relid' => $userid, 'fieldid' => $fieldid));
   }
}

Just from quickly scanning, anyone see if these would present an issue post migration?

WHMCS provide all information about Database changes made in V6, new tables, new fields, etc

I looked through it and it doesn't seem any of the changes affect the queries I pasted earlier. To be completely honest, I didn't write any of the code at play on my system. I had to hire a developer to do so. To me it doesn't look like there are any changes that would affect what I have now. I suppose I'm just looking for some sort of confirmation be it definitive or not.

I've have seen you reply to a lot of the customization questions around these forums, would you be willing to scan through 2 short scripts to make sure no changes are required for a reasonable fee?

I looked through it and it doesn't seem any of the changes affect the queries I pasted earlier. To be completely honest, I didn't write any of the code at play on my system. I had to hire a developer to do so. To me it doesn't look like there are any changes that would affect what I have now. I suppose I'm just looking for some sort of confirmation be it definitive or not.

the following page may be of use...

http://docs.whmcs.com/Interacting_With_The_Database#Deprecated_functionality

Deprecated functionality

The current SQL Helper Functions are present in WHMCS 6.0 and above, but are now deprecated and may be removed in a later version of the product:

• select_query()
  • update_query()
  • insert_query()
  • full_query()

The mysql extension driven database connection is now deprecated and may be discontinued in a later version of the product. WHMCS encourages all third party developers to use the Capsule DBAL and PDO connection for all new database interaction.

so short-term they may work, but long-term they will need to be updated.

I've have seen you reply to a lot of the customization questions around these forums, would you be willing to scan through 2 short scripts to make sure no changes are required for a reasonable fee?

probably better to contact him via PM as he can't really answer that offer in this forum! :)