hook or smarty - only show client login form?

northfork

Ok that link helped. I'm getting closer, but how do I hide only for non logged in users. If logged in I'd want it to display?

Thanks

{if $loggedin}
// Client Loggedin
{else}
// Visitor
{/if}

- - - Updated - - -

but your visitors can access any page if they have the correct URL for it, if you need to hide everything until your client enter their credentials, you can use Action Hook for it, let me know if this is the case

No, I just need to hide these only on the clientarea page for non logged in users. Sorry for not understanding but how do I combine this {if loggedin} with {if ($filename!='clientarea')}.

I'm sure it's something simple but don't get how to specify hide "this" only on "this page" for non logged in users.

but your visitors can access any page if they have the correct URL for it, if you need to hide everything until your client enter their credentials, you can use Action Hook for it, let me know if this is the case

@sentq - ok sorry to backtrack. The more I thought about what you said regarding if a visitor has the correct url they can still access the page. If you're still willing I could use help with those Action Hooks to hide the following pages (Announcements, Knowledgebase, Network Status, Contact Us) for non logged in users.

Thanks!