Registration Button Disabled

JackRabbit

After filling out the client register form for affiliates to register (without purchasing a product or service) the register button remains disabled and un-clickable.

https://www.jackrabbit.host/whmcs/register.php

- The 'allow client registration' box is ticked in my whcms admin

- I can duplicate this problem with multiple browsers

- Clients can sign up for hosting without problems

How can I troubleshoot or fix this?

After filling out the client register form for affiliates to register (without purchasing a product or service) the register button remains disabled and un-clickable.

https://www.jackrabbit.host/whmcs/register.php

- The 'allow client registration' box is ticked in my whcms admin

- I can duplicate this problem with multiple browsers

- Clients can sign up for hosting without problems

I can also duplicate this problem. Have you made any changes to the clientregister.tpl file?

my first thought would be to try it on the WHMCS demo (http://demo.whmcs.com) and see if it occurs there... but the demo register page appears to be working fine, as does my v6 dev - so then the next question is: what is/are the difference(s) between the demo and your site?

the obvious being that you're using a custom template - I think it's being caused by your custom template... if you switch your site to use "Six", then the register page works; using your custom template, it doesn't.

I would assume it's therefore a js (jquery?) clash somewhere.. now, you'll know better than I the changes you made to the template, so it might be a case of removing possible clashes and testing... tawk.to might be one option, but likely to be many others.

Edited by brian!

I got it. I did switch the theme to six and it worked so I knew it was a theme issue. I deactivated tawk and cloudflare's jquery services and the problem was still there so I replaced the theme's header.tpl and the problem went away.

The problem was that I was customizing the registration page using the header.tpl. I removed the sidebar under the <!-- Container for main page display content -->in the client area pages while not logged in and this was causing the problem. I can honestly assume that there is a very small chance that anyone else would come across my problem.

Thanks MJHost! And Brian, you're always there when we need you :)