Show tickets with status "In Progress" in main ticket view.

Chris74

Hi I'm looking for a way to show tickets that are "In Progress" in the main ticket list. Currently, only tickets that are "Open", or "Customer Reply" show up. It means that we sometimes forget these in progress tickets. The only way to show them is to choose the option from the Support menu.

Is there an easy way to do this via an admin template modification?

Hi Chris,

I can think of at least two ways to do this by modifying an admin template - i'll give you both and then you can figure out which suits your need best...

1. you could modify the Admin menu and make the main "Support Tickets" link show all tickets...

in menu.tpl, change line 72 from...

{if in_array("List Support Tickets",$admin_perms)}<li class="expand"><a id="Menu-Support-Support_Tickets" href="supporttickets.php">{$_ADMINLANG.support.supporttickets}</a>

to...

{if in_array("List Support Tickets",$admin_perms)}<li class="expand"><a id="Menu-Support-Support_Tickets" href="supporttickets.php?view=any">{$_ADMINLANG.support.supporttickets}</a>

2. if you wanted to modify the Stats bar at the top (the one that shows pending orders, overdue invoices and tickets awaiting reply), you could edit header.tpl and line 71 and replace...

<a href="supporttickets.php">

with...

<a href="supporttickets.php?view=any">

i think there is a way witch is more easy!

Go to "Setup->Support->Ticket Statuses" select "In Progress" and press edit. Now select "Include in Active Tickets" and

save.

nice spot, but in my setup "In Progress" is already ticked and it doesn't appear in the ticket list when clicking on support tickets.

instead, if you want to avoid editing the templates, you can tick the "Include In Awaiting Reply" checkbox.

http://docs.whmcs.com/Support_Ticket_Statuses