has anyone else come across this?

djpete

Hello Pete,

I have not heard any other reports of this. We did have an issue with connections to mysql using the correct charset, but that would show up in odd client lists, etc. There is not really enough here to turn into a reproducable bug report. If you have a ticket our support team can investigate things further.

I am going to move this thread to our main technical issues section, so you have a better chance of getting feedback there.

Have a great day,

Nate C

For those interested solved by John.

I've had this issue for years so very very happy.

Thanks Support team and John!!

Hi Peter,

I was able to reproduce the issue in Chrome. It seems it was being caused by the way Chrome handled your system charset of iso-8859-7

I've taken the liberty of changing it to the default value of utf-8 (via Setup > General Settings > Localisation tab) and the issue is resolved from here.

If we can be of any more assistance, please don't hesitate to get back in contact.

-------

Kind Regards,

John

Technical Analyst II

Edited by djpete