New FREE WHMCS Mods Communtiy, Launched!

sisgroup

There is a section right here on WHMCS Forums for user contributions. I don't really see the point of looking at a non-affilated WHMCS site for contributions & information I already have access to for free. Am I missing something?

BTW, I am flattered that you find my "Backup Option #2" worthy of being included in your personal forum, but I think the proper thing to do would be to ask the owners/authors if they want to have their contribution(s) included in your forum. .... just my 2 cents.

"Well it was just an idea, all in 1 place no confusion save alot of time searching if you dont want your mods on there just say and i will remove them for you."

I don't think it was the point of having the mod or not on the site-- it was the part-- that he/owner wasn't asked first :)

(good time to ask now)

Thanks,

Adam

Sorry Adam is it ok to have your mods on my mods website if not i can remove, This goes for all.

Im very very sorry if it looked like i pinched them or if it looked like i was taking over the world. Im just trying to make it even easyer for peeps to find the mods and themes :D

Hello people,

I ahve been looking for a place for free mods and there isnt really any out there so here we go this is my contribution to the WHMCS community

It's called "User Contributions", and it's found right here:

http://www.whmcs.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=21

You've obviously already found it if you're posting these contributions without permission on your own forum. While your enthusiasm is appreciated, kindly remove all posts and contributions that were taken from this forum until such time as the original authors post them there themselves, should they choose to.

Thanks.

I did. I was posting and reading, when I refreshed the page and got a notice that my account was invalid.

[EDIT]

Welcome to FREE WHMCS MODS Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

----------------------------

Username: ****

Password:

----------------------------

Not that i know of i sore a user that signed up with the username "Test" that got deleted so if that was yours then that would be why. I dont think test is a good username to have on a forum and forgot to put that username in the disallowed list. its there now so it carnt be used again, Sorry if that account happand to be yours.

And again. "testing". Good luck with your forum if you continue to remove usernames that sign up because you don't like them after the fact.

For the brief time I was a member (twice) I see now that the mods have been removed. If anyone sees they have been reposted, by all means let me know, that is, if they let you keep your name longer than 20 seconds. ;)

Bear testing for a username would imply you dont intend to return just use your normal username and it wont get removed

"testing" just happened to be the name I chose. Same as "bear". Doesn't mean I'm actually a bear does it? As mentioned, if you want to micro manage and guess what usernames mean, good luck with your forum.

Closing this.