Override client discount

box

How do I override client discount for a particular product?

I want to give 20% discount recurring to a product for a particular customer that is in a 15% client discount group.

Let's say the price is 10€. If I override the price and make it 8€, WHMCS will add 1.2€ as a client discount.

I don't think it can be overridden - you may need to get the calculator out and either used a fixed amount override or a percentage discount, which when combined with the client discount, comes to 20%...

e.g a 6% promo discount, plus the 15% client discount, should be close to 20%... haven't tried it in WHMCS, but your $10 example should be about $7.99

• 3 weeks later...

WHMCS should support client group discount override.. Specially in dedicated servers where over time you agree with the customer a different price and ignore whatever customer discount he has.

Also in promotions you want a fixed price for everyone and it will add further discount to the customer.

Same goes for domains with custom pricing... what's the purpose of a fixed price for a customer group if it will add the groups percentage discount to it?

Edited by box