blank page for checkout

Jech

i habe problems when i checkout the page send me blank page for paypal..Instead of seeing the Paypal checkout page. it just displays an blank page, i configured my paypal account (IPN active empty url) and set up the pay paypal gateway in whmcs and nothing.

what i need to do abou that?

Have you gone through the steps outlined in the following post?

http://forums.whmcs.com/showthread.php?21317-I-m-getting-a-blank-or-partially-loaded-page

It might help you to see what the error actually is. Also, check your Activity log to see if you have any errors there (in the admin area, under Utilities > Logs > Activity Log).

yes i do that, and now send me this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 196608 bytes) in /home/speedinh/public_html/clientarea/includes/classes/TCPDF/include/tcpdf_static.php on line 652

is the blank page displayed while you are in your website (WHMCS) or in PayPal side?

you may try to enable the debug options from Admin Area > General Settings > Other tab, "Display Errors", "SQL Debug Mode"

then try to access the page with "Blank" again to see if any errors is displayed there!!?