Database Issue - WHMCS Installation problems

tumor

Hi guys i'm pretty new to all this so please bare with me.

I'm in the process of trying to install whmcs onto my website. I get to this part (PS1-file attached) but continually get 'could not connect to database' 'Please check the database connection details you provided and ensure the mysql user has access to the given database name' error.

I've checked numerous times and created/deleted lots of different MYSQL databases but i always get the same error. I've even gone into the config.php file and made sure the database credentials were right and then put them in on the whmcs installation screen but to no avail.

I'm probably doing something basic wrong but i really want to get this set up ASAP so any help is much appreciated.

I don't know if i've provided enough info for you guys to help me so here's some more. I'm with Fasthosts, on a Linux server. It says my DB size is 150mb, i hope that's enough? I've already installed wordpress onto my website. I think that's everything. Thanks in advance for your replies!

PS1.png