Is it possible to set specific products and prices to certain Client Groups?

jasurdeury

As the title says.

I need to set a different set of prices for certain clients, and they need to see these prices directly by logging in their accounts.

Only certain I want to set these prices only on certain accounts, so i'm creating user groups, but i can't seem to find where to hide/show products for these accounts.

I can set the % discount for the group, but that's not what i need, because every product has a different price and a different discount, compared to the regular price.

Is there a solution?

- - - Updated - - -

double, sorry

it's not possible to do it exactly the way I think you want to - e.g to have domain pricing style slabs but for products - perhaps that feature will appear one day (it's been requested for years).

I think the easiest way to do it currently would be to create two matching products (you could enter one and duplicate it) and have them priced differently, e.g $100 and $50.

the public site would show the $100 product - but when logged in and if in a certain client group, they will see the $50 product and NOT the $100 product (i.e they won't see both)... it makes the coding slightly simpler if you add each to a separate group (e.g one for public products, another for discounted products), but if you wanted to, you could do it on a product-by-product basis.

this can be achieved by using a combination of Client Groups, possibly Product Groups (see above) and modifying template(s).

it's very simple to do and i've posted similar coded solutions in many threads...

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?92383-Restrict-access-to-certain-pages

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?83339-Possible-to-show-specific-links-areas-to-certain-client-groups-only