cPanel Setup with Dedicated IP enabled

olympiawebhosting

I have several packages that include a dedicated IP on them.

The cPanel package setup has a checkbox to include a dedicated ip when I setup the packages, and it is setting up the new accounts up in WHM with a dedicated IP as they are supposed to.

The problem is that when they set the account up with a dedicated IP, it still sends them the main shared ip in the welcome email in the field that says:

"ip-address/~username"

Any suggestions? I also can't find where I would define what IP's are available on server.

Thanks,

Donnie

if the package details in WHMCS say dedicated IP then when the account is created, it gets a dedicated IP automagically by cpanel/whm assigning the next one you have free from your IP pool.

I agree it would be *nice* if that informatin was relayed back to WHMCS and included in the client emails and visible in the client area, but from a functional point, using the shared Ip for ftp etc until domain resolves ok does actually work :D