Template Domain Search & Order Issue

arkdata

Hi guys,

WHMCS unable to assist on 3rd party integration issues so here I am with my first posting. Hopefully someone can help. I bought the Megahost WordPress with WHMCS at themeforest.net/item/megahost-hosting-wordpress-theme-with-whmcs/5021665 and is facing the issue below :

After performing a Domain Search on my home page (arkdata.com.my), it will bring you to the Domain Checker page (/?ccce=domainchecker). Then when you click on Order Now it will forward you to Shared Hosting Packages (arkdata.com.my/client-area/?ccce=cart&sec=1?a=add&domain=register) instead of Register Domain (arkdata.com.my/client-area/?ccce=cart&a=add&domain=register).

Any ideas on how can this be fixed?

Yes, the theme author mentioned that it was some plugin that they do not code that caused the issue. I'm still awaiting his response on which specific plugin that caused the issue so that I can contact the plugin author. I'm just posting it here if anyone else faced the same issue before or able to fix it with a small fee.

I would expect it to be WHMCS Bridge that will be causing your issue as that can add sec=1 to the URL under certain conditions - usually SSL related I think.

but whether your exact problem lies with your SSL settings or some code within Bridge, I don't know.

I would expect it to be WHMCS Bridge that will be causing your issue as that can add sec=1 to the URL under certain conditions - usually SSL related I think.

but whether your exact problem lies with your SSL settings or some code within Bridge, I don't know.

That is pretty accurate. The template was working fine all along until I installed SSL. WHMCS Bridge was a suspect but I did not approach them because the Pro version did not specify features like "SSL support". Let me contact them and I'll update how things work out. Thanks Brian!

Problem solved!

WHMCS Bridge -> Integration Settings -> WHMCS URL

The site URL of your WHMCS installation. Make sure this is exactly the same as the settings field 'WHMCS System URL'. If you want to use SSL (https), make sure this URL and the 'WHMCS System URL' are using the https URL. In all cases make sure the setting 'WHMCS SSL System URL' is left blank.

Brian!, can I buy you a beer, coffee or something?