pagetitle not in lang file

durangod

Anyone know where pagetitle is its var $pagetitle in header but its not in the lang file.. did we lose it, did they move it or forget it...

On my portal home page it says Add title here, its not in the lang file so it must be in the db right or hard coded.

Anyone know?

thanks

here is the console output

<h1>Add title here</h1>
   <p class="breadcrumb"><a href="index.php">Portal Home</a></p>

<p>Welcome to our Support Portal.</p>

but i dont see it

and here is the same section in the header tpl file

<div id="content_left">
   <h1>{$pagetitle}</h1>
   <p class="breadcrumb">{$breadcrumbnav}</p>

i wonder if someone assigned this to smarty or something but didnt give us a way to change it..

it seems some of other pages work, so it might just be the portal home page, maybe ill just change the header and take that out and put in the text i want.

Edited by durangod

as far as I know, $pagetitle is defined in the equivalent .php file and seems to pull the value from various language file entries depending on which page it is...

http://docs.whmcs.com/Template_Syntax

http://docs.whmcs.com/Creating_Pages

I think i've only ever seen "Add title here" on the Portal theme, but I have no idea if/where it's defined... although, weirdly adding ?systpl=portal (or probably a customised portal theme) to the URL often replaces "Add title here" with "Portal Home"... I never figured out why, just assumed it was a quirk of WHMCS - but I don't use the Portal theme, so never really investigated it deeply! :?: