CRITICAL Problem, Clients Register on website but nothing happens.

Gabrielel

Hi all,

I've got a HUGE problem with WHMCS.

When someone register himself, the client account isn't created either in MYSQL Database and in WHMCS Admin Area.

I did some tests, and that's the result in the Activity Log:

IF I register from the Admin Area: Created Client XXXXX - User ID: 294

- 03/02/2015 16:09 - gabrielel - 79.41.XXX.XX

Created Client XXXXX - User ID: 278

- 03/02/2015 16:07 - gabrielel - 79.41.XXX.XX

IF I register from the register.php page: Created Client XXXXX - User ID: 0

- 03/02/2015 15:43 - gabrielel - 79.41.XXX.XX

Obvius, nothing new in the MYSQL Database and I'm sure that It's UP and ready to incoming connections.

BTW, I moved my website around some VPS and now it's on a Dedicated server but the MYSQL Database is always the same, so the configuration file it's ok.

How Can I solve this? It's a critical problem and there's a queue of clients waiting for register.

Thanks,

Gabrielel

Gabrielel,

you could try enabling the error reporting options in setup -> general settings -> other... and see if that adds some useful info to your activity log...

Display Errors

SQL Debug Mode

I would imagine that it's going to be a server / mysql issue - but for something like this, it might be worth creating a support ticket with WHMCS so that they can have a closer look at your setup.

God have to bless you man :D

Now I need to search for these problems:

03/02/2015 17:53

SQL Error: - Full Query: INSERT INTO tblclients (`firstname`,`lastname`,`companyname`,`email`,`address1`,`address2`,`city`,`state`,`postcode`,`country`,`phonenumber`,`password`,`lastlogin`,`securityqid`,`securityqans`,`ip`,`host`,`status`,`datecreated`,`language`,`currency`) VALUES ('test','test','test','test@gmail.com','test','test','test','AR','test','IT','','XXXXXX(G','20150203175308','',XXXXXX','79.41.224.59','host59XXXXX','Active','20150203175308','','1')

gabrielel 79.41.XXX.XX

03/02/2015 17:53

SQL Error: Field 'authmodule' doesn't have a default value - Full Query: INSERT INTO tblclients (`firstname`,`lastname`,`companyname`,`email`,`address1`,`address2`,`city`,`state`,`postcode`,`country`,`phonenumber`,`password`,`lastlogin`,`securityqid`,`securityqans`,`ip`,`host`,`status`,`datecreated`,`language`,`currency`) VALUES ('test','test','test','test@gmail.com','test','test','test','AR','test','IT','','XXXXXXXX(G','20150203175308','','XXXXXXXX','79.41.224.59','host59-224XXXXXXX,'Active','20150203175308','','1')

gabrielel 79.41.XXX.XX