paypal form hook

durangod

Is there such a thing as a hook for the actual paypal form itself. I need to integrate something and i need to add a few lines of code to the paypal form itself. Upon looking at the hooks available i dont see one for the form or anything relatively close.

Anyone know of something relative that would help?

thanks

Thanks, yeah would work but i agree it would be kind of a hack job, but sometimes they leave us no other option. Appreciate that info.. :)

Is this something if i put it up for vote that devs would vote for? I think it would be really nice to be able to add a couple of inputs to the form via hook or even if they would toss in an include in the form somewhere and have a file we could use to toss in a few inputs would be great. Then the include would grab them if any existed. It would work alot like the lang override. Nothing in the file fine, something in the file use it sort of thing....

How about it WHMCS is that doable and practicle to do, either a hook or just an include deal...

Who would vote for this? i know i would