invoice changes

azzamartin

hi all,

im after a change to the invoice email and the PDF itself.

i think this might have been raised before but there was little response.

Rather than show the date range in the email and pdf ( eg mm/dd/yyyy-mm/dd/yyyy) i want it to just show the month the service invoice is valid for, eg December.

Can this be done?

• 1 year later...

I too am looking for something like this. Did you ever find a solution? I recently opened a ticket with support and was told to go to the forums since they can not assist with customization and that was not a feature.

Ideally, we would like to suppress it for certain products only.

i'm not sure Kian's correct... or to be accurate, he is - but it's an answer to a question that I don't think you've asked! :)

from my reading, what you want to do it to modify the dates within the product description in the invoice description, e.g...

Addon - Support and Updates (12/02/2016 - 11/02/2017)

there would be at least two ways to do that - firstly, as an action hook to modify the description output before it is written to the database... or secondly, by modifying the templates using regex (regular expressions) - in the invoicepdf.tpl template, you could do it in PHP; if you wanted to do the same with the email and/or client area invoice templates, you'd use Smarty.

as you only want to do it for certain products, you might find it easier to post in Marketplace and pay for a custom solution.