Will CRONS/Emails/Invoicing/Audits still run without License?

CCSupport

Hello all,

Just wanted to check something. We have now near enough migrated our WHMCS installation from server A to server B. The license has been reissued to Server B and we can now login to Server B admin area and we can no longer login to the original Server A admin area (as expected).

However, Server A still has it's CRONS set up and enabled along with the Database still there (the old one)....my question is, if WHMCS does not have a license will it still produce emails, invoices etc.?

I ask the above as tomorrow morning I am hoping the new Server (B) will just start sending the required emails/invoices out as we have uploaded the most up to date database. What we don't want is to have both WHMCS instances on different servers sending out emails and creating invoices!

I would guess WHMCS will not do much on the old server without a license, however I have a funny feeling that the license only stops access to the admin area and anything that is already configured will carry on going....

Any advice would be great.

Thanks