Legal Issue - HRIS Addon Module by Physivert

IIYKE

Has anyone used this add-on? 'HRIS Module'

I got the software months ago and have been plagued by this error whenever I try to use it - "Your License is Expired Or Suspended. Please Visit whmcsplus.com To Renew Your License". I have a full (owned) license that was completely paid for and should never get an error that my license is suspended or expired

It was down all of last month and now its been down for the past 72 hours and all support requests are being ignored. This feels like a *. Should WHMCS keep allowing this vendor (Physivert) to sell in their community when users are being scammed of their hard earned money?

The software is good when it works. But it is down almost 80 percent of the time.

What may have happened (which is the reason i dont use the lic deal much for mine) is that if you set someone up even on a owned license, that code still checks for the license validity when you use it. And it might give you a few tries if it cant connect but after that it will give invalid unless it can connect to their site to validate the license.

So basically (again why i dont use it in my stuff) if i license my stuff and i croak, everyone is screwed pretty much. And i would never do that to my customers.

Its the same with WHMCS, i have a owned one time paid license for WHMCS, but their servers still check to be sure from time to time. If WHMCS tomorrow decides to close its doors and turn off the servers, guess what... you got it... screwed..

Edited by durangod