Negative invoice

apignard

Hello,

I have 2 customers that's received negative invoice.

Whmcs support don't investigate on it and said could be an addons issue

We use busyrack order assistant. Even happen when the addons was expired ... So i pretty sure it's not related to it. Addons just cancel order of invoice not paid and don't generate any invoice.

Wonder if some of you already got this issue and how did you fix it ?

Regards,

Hello,

This report does not really include the kind of reproduction steps to work as a bug report. I could try asking you questions to draw those out, but our support team should have done that as well. If you want me to pass a ticket ID on to our support managers for their review I am happy to do that, just PM me the ID. Otherwise it looks like this question would make the most sense in the technical issues and questions section, so I am moving the thread there.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hello,

This report does not really include the kind of reproduction steps to work as a bug report. I could try asking you questions to draw those out, but our support team should have done that as well. If you want me to pass a ticket ID on to our support managers for their review I am happy to do that, just PM me the ID. Otherwise it looks like this question would make the most sense in the technical issues and questions section, so I am moving the thread there.

Have a great day,

Nate C

Hello Nate,

The problem is there is no way to reproduce it and i don't known why this happen. Customer just get his renew invoice as normal.

There is around 3000 customers account in this whmcs and never saw this problem to any others customers.

I think we have now this issue on 2 customers.

Maybe can add some hook for tracking the billing but i'm not sure how