Billing issue : invoice created but its failed to send reminder

blazenetworks

it might be worth one or both of you opening a support ticket with WHMCS about this - they can take a look at your system - and you can then report back if they give you a reason or working solution.

the same thing happened to us a couple of days ago - invoice created, but not sent... the mail settings and email template haven't been changed, but manually sending the invoice worked fine and all other cron generated emails seem to send without a problem.

our next cron generated renewals don't occur for a few days, so I can't contact support until I know this is more than a one-off blip - though you should probably contact them now if you thing this will be a daily occurrence for you.

as a follow-up, the good news is that cron-generated invoices were created *and* emails sent last night.

the bad news is that instead of increasing the next Invoice Numbers by 3 as it has previously, it only increased each by 1 - totally ignoring the setting in setup -> general settings -> invoices -> Invoice # Incrementation

I could think of possible reasons why the invoices didn't send a few days ago (wrong site template, change of servers name setting)... but I can see no reason why it would suddenly change to not increasing the invoice number by the correct amount - that setting hasn't been changed in months.

i'm suspecting there may be a subtle bug in v5.3.10 - more invoices are due to be generated on Sunday night, so we'll see what happens then.