affiliates.php not loading after recent update

SteveR

Hi,

I noticed today that the client side affiliates.php does not load, where it did before the recent update (IE I haven't changed anything either before or after the update and it worked before).

There is no error being reported in error_log (in the root directory where affiliates.php resides) and I also have 'Display Errors' errors enabled in the settings but no errors are being displayed so I'm a bit lost as to what the problem is.

Any ideas?

Steve

the page seems to be working on our test site (using a dummy affiliate account).

you could try switching themes to see if its a template error... or if you used the incremental update, i'd be tempted to upload it again... perhaps its one of those situations where one (or more) files didn't upload correctly.

Hmm, I've just opened affiliates.php and the file is empty! Everything else (that I've checked) seems to work though and the update was applied automatically by cPanel/Installatron. I'll have to download the latest release and manually upload the file. Thanks for pushing me in the right directions :)

Cheers

Steve

- - - Updated - - -

Also, * (Affiliate Cookie Tracking + Redirection Handler) was also empty. So for some reason it looks like only affiliate related files didn't install correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

Uploading those files has fixed the problem.