Multiple theme languages

jin

I am using a custom theme and would like it to have multiple languages, not on the core WHMCS that already has all the languages I need but on the custom template.

I know I can just duplicate the majority of the files which I have already done, but how do you deal with the header and the footer?

When a user comes to the site they are presented with an English website, at the top there will be Flags to choose the language when they click their language it would go to that site.

I can duplicate the header and footer but how would I tell the system which ones to use?

Normally you would do this in the index but that is encoded, so you would then do it in the tpl file but I don't see any clear way to do this.

Two is all that I really need

Hi, I cannot show a live sample of the site as they opted to not appear in our portfolio but i recently did an integration for a site that wanted their whmcs to be two languages - one of which was RTL so what i did was use the following in the header.tpl

{if $language == hebrew}

here would be the Hebrew content including links to a different set of css files that were made to be RTL

{else}

then the English header and css links would go here

{/if}

Repeat in footer.tpl