Need programmer to make Solid Trust Pay payment gateway and PayPal/Solid Trust Pay mass payment

Hello,

I need a programmer that can make the following...

Solid Trust Pay payment gate way that will take both subscriptions and onetime payment and both together. Example..

Someone my purchase something for $99 that's a one time payment but also wants a subscription for $12/mo. It needs to take the total amount but set up in STP the monthly subscription for $12/mo.

I also need...

A mass payment system for PayPal and Solid Trust Pay (STP) so I can click a button and it pay affiliates that are due money. I already have a program that I made that shows a list for each of affiliates that are owed money for last month. So you just need to take that list and allow me to pay them with one click of a button. Please note, I don't want a mass pay gateway, this is not for clients to pay me, it's for me to use in the Admin area only to pay affiliates.

Please let me know the total cost for both, or if you can only make one or the other let me know the cost for that and I can repost the other job that you can't do.

Please try to be as low cost as you can, because you can sell these scripts in WHMCS Adons section after they are complete. I don't care if you do that at all.

Also, I need both of these completed no later than Sunday August 10th, 2014. If you can do that then please don't contact me.

Thanks,

Randy

We would have already replied on Friday but creating mentioned solution at the weekend within 2 days is quite unreasonable ;)

However we can develop such a module for you, that won't be a problem. Just drop us a message here.

yeah haven't notice he said "Sunday August 10th, 2014" as deadline, it's impossible to do such fast.