whmcs/cart.php?

sawnik

on the whmcs/cart.php? u have Step 1 Choose Domain → Step 2 Choose Options → Step 3 Review & Checkout

oke step 2 how can i skip it i relly dont need it + u cant use it i need to leave it blank for it to work anyone have a fix for me plz

if seen it if tryd the whmcs/cart.php?&skipconfig=1 dident work whmcs/cart.php?&skipconfig=1 also not

- - - Updated - - -

whmcs/cart.php?&skipconfig=1 also not

i meant whmcs/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1=&skipconfig=1

that would never work as you haven't told whmcs which product you're adding to the cart...

http://docs.whmcs.com/Linking_to_WHMCS

It's possible to skip the configuration page entirely provided you have defined all the configurable option values in the URL by adding &skipconfig=1 to your order URL. If there is any configuration missing, then this would generate an error and force the client to edit the configuration. eg:

if your product has no configurable options, addons etc, then it should (perhaps depending on template) go straight to step 3... if it's a domain, then that might have features that need to be configured, e.g registrant name, and so can't be bypassed.

if seen it if tryd the whmcs/cart.php?&skipconfig=1 dident work whmcs/cart.php?&skipconfig=1 also not

- - - Updated - - -

i meant whmcs/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=1=&skipconfig=1

This link wouldn't be valid as it isn't linking to a product. Example, ordering on WHMCS's website skipping the config would be: https://www.whmcs.com/members/cart.php?a=add&pid=2&skipconfig=1

To get the proper links go to: Setup -> Products/Services -> Product/Services -> *Edit your desired package* -> Links