How to get domain pricing details with external API

papmodern

Hi

I'm trying to create external ajax order form that users can check domains and add theme as order

I figure out everything , except pricing data details

I'm now using "Domain Pricing Table" data feed for known existing TLDs and the minimum price , but for other periods and/or other prices types I can't find a way

plz help me

You could take a look at the domainchecker.tpl file to see how it does it. It does have a list on the bottom of the page of all the tlds and the prices, but for 1 year. I dont think it would be that hard to change the year to 2 then to 3 and so on. Am i understanding your need correctly?

you could also take a look at the domain price feed which will give you a price for a specific tld and year.. e.g

feeds/domainprice.php?tld=.com&type=register&regperiod=2

or possibly use the domain pricing feed but extend the sql query to additional years - both of these files are unencrypted, so are able to view the source.

I'm not aware about pricing of domains for requesting them individually

for example one domain have 3 type of period , but another have more

it can handle the situation but is so dirty

anyway thanks for reply

- - - Updated - - -

you could also take a look at the domain price feed which will give you a price for a specific tld and year.. e.g

feeds/domainprice.php?tld=.com&type=register®period=2

or possibly use the domain pricing feed but extend the sql query to additional years - both of these files are unencrypted, so are able to view the source.

That's a nice shot , I'll try it and let you know the result

feeds/domainprice.php?tld=.com&type=register®period=2

Thanks a lot Its worked