How To Make CSS Changes To Clientarea/Login Page..

Hello,

I'm wanting to make a few css changes to the Clientarea/Login Page to enhance to look of the page further..The areas I would like to change are:

Email Address Textbox - I would like to change the highlight color when this textbox is clicked on.

Password Textbox - I would like to change the highlight color when this textbox is clicked on.

Login Button - I would like to change the color of the button.

Can anyone tell me exactly what file(s) and lines of code where I can make these changes at?

Best Regards,

Laura

if you're using a custom template, then it may vary from the usual templates - so one way to do this would be to open the page up using Chrome, put the mouse on the part you want to change and right-click, "Inspect Element" - that should point you to the entry in the css file(s) you need to change - you could even temporarily edit the css using Chrome and you will see what the site would look like with those changes.