Domain Prices on Website

Singularity

Hi ... I am very new to WHMCS and not brilliant at coding, i found a thread where the OP was directed to this link to add the prices for domains to their website http://docs.whmcs.com/Data_Feeds#Product_Pricing and I copied the code in the box for "Domain Pricing Table" into the html editor on the site and through the 'toggle editor' button, but each time I have tried, once I click update or save the article, the coding has dissappeared and nothing is showing on the front end.

The code I pasted is this:

<style type="text/css">
table.domainpricing {
   width: 600px;
   background-color: #ccc;
}
table.domainpricing th {
   padding: 3px;
   background-color: #efefef;
   font-weight: bold;
}
table.domainpricing td {
   padding: 3px;
   background-color: #fff;
   text-align: center;
}
</style>
<script language="javascript" src="feeds/domainpricing.php"></script>

I am using Joomla 2.5.19 and it is a brand new installation of WHMCS

The page that I want to have the domain pricing on is here http://www.247insanedomains.com/demo/index.php/home-page/domain-pricing

Can anyone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you

I am using Joomla 2.5.19

Hi, i guess your editor is stripping the code; JCE and JCK have options to configure this, either in the plugin or in the according component (depends on your editor). Google "jce editor stripping code" or "jck editor stripping code"

And Joomla 2.5.x is almost EOL (end of this year), I suggest to use Joomla 3.x as its already very stable :)

Have a nice day

Johannes

Hi, I was not using JCE or JCK, but I installed JCE and it is not stripping the code from the editor anymore, but it is also NOT displaying the pricing tables on the front end like it is supposed to?

I have attached a screenshot where you can clearly see the code is in, this is after I have clicked save and close and reopened the same article, the only thing I have noticed is if i toggle the editor back to the wsywig then it does remove the code.

Is there something wrong with the code that it doesn't show on the front end?

MWSnap143.jpg

it worked, you only need to specify the correct path to WHMCS directory

- - - Updated - - -

you'll need to change this:

<script language="javascript" src="/demo/feeds/domainpricing.php"></script>

to

<script language="javascript" src="WHMCS-Path-OR-URL/feeds/domainpricing.php"></script>