Auto change currency on HTML Page

sahostking

I have an idea to change pricing based on where a client comes from on my html pages. I assume I'll need javascript or is PHP better? Hence if a customer comes from US the site's pages all adjust to US? etc.

Are there addons or a tutorial somewhere to accomplish this? or can just include the php pages in the header of my site, change it to PHP and then use a variable to link it?

I have an idea to change pricing based on where a client comes from on my html pages. I assume I'll need javascript or is PHP better? Hence if a customer comes from US the site's pages all adjust to US? etc.

Are there addons or a tutorial somewhere to accomplish this? or can just include the php pages in the header of my site, change it to PHP and then use a variable to link it?

if these are external pages to WHMCS, you may think of this as two steps...

firstly, find out where the client is - I guess that will either involve paying for, or using, a free geoip service - and hoping that it's accurate.

secondly, once you know the country, then if you were using data feeds to display your prices, you would pass the currency number value to the feed url.

the tutorial below, by Modules Garden, shows how to do something similar within WHMCS - but it might also help you to find a way to achieve it outside of WHMCS too...

http://www.blog.modulesgarden.com/automatic-currency-and-language-setup-for-whmcs/