New WHMCS Theme/Integration

sparky

Do you like the theme/integration  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the theme/integration

You've done a nice job.

But isn't that hosting table page an awful lot like HostGator's? If it weren't for the fact that they appear to be the exact same check images, I'd say nothing... we all have to find inspiration somewhere.. but I could have sworn I was visiting HostGator the second the page loaded. Waaaaayyyyy too close.

Your WHMCS integration is quite nice, though.

Neil

It's more than similar, it's exactly the same aside from a few very minor differences. The colors are exactly the same. The checkmark is the exact same one as is used on their page. The word "Hot!" in red appears in the exact same place. Even the word "baby" in one of the plan names, and the way their plans "graduate"... Baby, Hatchling, Swamp, etc. You've got Baby, Teen, Dad or something like that.

Change would probably be a good thing. Leave that page for HostGator to "showcase". :wink:

Neil