Anyone think ResellerClub is bringing down WHMCS reputation?

I've been dealing with ResellerClub (for domain registration only) for a while now and it seems to me that it's an unmanaged arm of WHMCS that, in my humble opinion, shows that WHMCS is loosing it's reputation for being a well managed company.

The support there is non-existent!

They even tout "live support chat" that does not exist.

I guess the idea/stigma of false advertising does not exist in India... and WHMCS seems not to care.

Of course, when they know nothing about what they are doing, they blame everything on WHMCS and refer you to WHMCS support... and then WHMCS support refers you back because it's supposed to be a separate company.... so problems never get resolved... what a joke!

Definitely no relationship between WHMCS and ResellerClub. That said, ResellerClub has recently been purchased by EIG so I'm afraid their service may suffer as a result. They've been okay for domains, and the modules from http://resellerclub-mods.com have really helped make the integration between the two (WHMCS & RC) even better, but ResellerClub has never really been great in my opinion. Their hosting services especially are terrible, but for domains they are okay.