FraudLabs Pro Fraud Prevention Module

Hi all!

FraudLabs Pro Credit Card Fraud Prevention -WHMCS Module

FraudLabs Pro is a credit card fraud screening engine that helps merchants to protect their businesses from falling victim to credit card fraud. It leverages a wide array of metrics and fraud validation engine to analyze every purchase made by a customer.

Merchants are able to load recommended rules for an industry or customize various rules to trigger a manual review or automatically stop orders from being processed.

This thread is ready for any feedback or questions.

Screenshot of the FraudLabs Pro display on WHMCS Admin's order page:

whmcs_preview1.png

Example rules: Reject visitor who hide behind proxies, and review all purchase from high risk countries.

whmcs_preview2.png

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Do you have phone call or SMS verification if the orders hits a specific scoring? (optional service)

Is the customer side multilingual or the module only works in English?

I'm trying to find out how this is better than using Maxmind, in particular after they dropped the phone verification.

Also, what SMRhosting is posting is the issue I have with Maxmind right now. The info is not correctly populated on new orders, if I click re-verify it works.

Does your module also have this problem because from the post from SMRhosting it seems it does, if so is this fixed?

Edited by yggdrasil