[Payment Gateways] PayPal Website Payments Pro (Errors)

Voqnum

I am trying to get my WHMCS all set up to receive payments from my PayPal Pro account. I have everything set up for the Gateway, however I am based in the US and do not have the 3D Credentials that are required for UK sellers. This is how my Gateway model is set up:

PayPal Website Payments Pro

Display Name ENTERED

API Username ENTERED

API Password ENTERED

API Signature ENTERED

Processor ID NOT SURE (Cardinal 3D Secure Details)

Merchant ID NOT SURE

Transaction PW NOT SURE

I cannot seem to find, and PayPal is not assisting me to find the fields for Processor ID, Merchant ID, and Transaction PW. Where can I find these, or bypass them? I am receiving the following errors when I try to auto process a credit card from WHMCS that a client has on file with me:

Invoice ID => 117
User ID => 12
Amount => 1.00
TIMESTAMP => 2014-03-28T01:24:22Z
CORRELATIONID => 10eecd0611bdb
ACK => Failure
VERSION => 3.0
BUILD => 10277387
L_ERRORCODE0 => 10501
L_SHORTMESSAGE0 => Invalid Configuration
L_LONGMESSAGE0 => This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.
L_SEVERITYCODE0 => Error
AMT => 1.00
CURRENCYCODE => USD

Please provide advice, please provide suggestions, and please help me get this ball rolling. Links and tutorials are helpful! Thank you!

Google is your best friend here. Search for the error message and error code showed this link:

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/errorcodes/

Invalid Configuration

This transaction cannot be processed due to an invalid merchant configuration.

Occurs when the billing agreement is disabled or inactive.

This suggests that you need to log in to your PayPal account and activate the billing agreement.

The Processor ID, Merchant ID and Transaction PW can be left blank as per the docs (http://docs.whmcs.com/PayPal_Payments_Pro 3D secure heading)

I have contacted PayPal as I am not sure how to edit these such new features with the newly integrated PayPal website. I will respond to this thread with helpful information I find, just in case anyone else may endure the same issues as me.

Thanks Damo for your assistance!