PayU MONEY Plugin Needed

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello.

First thing is that payumoney doesnt support web hosting companies.

Second thing is that, i think you dint do complete homework before choosing payment gateway.

Read this review: /http://www.hostbigspace.com/blog/why-you-should-choose-ccavenues-as-your-payment-gateway/

You can go for ccavenue. I can provide you with ccavenue module.

Hello,

First thing is that payumoney doesnt support web hosting companies.

Payumoney or ccavenue will never provide you payment gateway unless you clarify them with the nature of business you will be doing. Now I am thinking if they doesnt support web hosting services then why would they develop WHMCS module. Need more clarity on that point.

I think you need to work on "How to write review"

3) PayUMoney

It’s a free Payment Gateway launched by PayU India only. If you are thinking to apply for PayUMoney because its a free service, then you will be biggest Idiot in the whole world! PayUMoney is a Fraud Company! Their are 1000’s of complains about PayUmoney saying they don’t make settlements of Payments ! Some people even complained they ate up their Lakhs of Rupees. DON’T YOUR PAYUMONEY AS YOUR PAYMENT GATEWAY!

Above was listed on your website

1) It’s a free Payment Gateway launched by PayU India only.

I am just wondering what is free in that payment gateway. If initial setup cost is 0 then that doesnt come up as "free payment gateway". For every transaction they charge some percentage. W00T free free !!!!

2) If you are thinking to apply for PayUMoney because its a free service, then you will be biggest Idiot in the whole world!

Again its not free. That language gave me cancer - "then you will be biggest Idiot in the whole world"

3) Their are 1000’s of complains about PayUmoney saying they don’t make settlements of Payments.

There are 1000's of negative reviews regarding WHMCS. Why using it? Or you dont read only write?

Choose what is best for you dont rely on one sided review !!

Edited by bullten

Hello,

Payumoney or ccavenue will never provide you payment gateway unless you clarify them with the nature of business you will be doing. Now I am thinking if they doesnt support web hosting services then why would they develop WHMCS module. Need more clarity on that point.

I think you need to work on "How to write review"

Above was listed on your website

1) It’s a free Payment Gateway launched by PayU India only.

I am just wondering what is free in that payment gateway. If initial setup cost is 0 then that doesnt come up as "free payment gateway". For every transaction they charge some percentage. W00T free free !!!!

2) If you are thinking to apply for PayUMoney because its a free service, then you will be biggest Idiot in the whole world!

Again its not free. That language gave me cancer - "then you will be biggest Idiot in the whole world"

3) Their are 1000’s of complains about PayUmoney saying they don’t make settlements of Payments.

There are 1000's of negative reviews regarding WHMCS. Why using it? Or you dont read only write?

Choose what is best for you dont rely on one sided review !!

1) LOL I have applied for payumoney and got approved but they told they don't support web hosting companies. You can call em and ask why they developed not working WHMCS Module.

2) The Word "FREE" is even mention on /https://www.payu.in/pricing LMAO.

3) Their is a difference btw Software Reviews and Payment gateway reviews. If your software is not working properly, you dont lose anything. But if your Payment gateway isn't sending you the money you earned what will you do running software xD. PayUMoney Reviews /http://www.consumercomplaints.in/payumoney-beware-merchants-pay-u-money-is-a-fraud-payment-gateway-c879755

• 4 weeks later...