I need to find a way to update prices on TLD’s

bikini_browser

Hello…

I need to find a way to update prices on TLD’s. My hosting provider has broken it down in to groups for me. As an example, .net, .com, .us, .org, and 6 others are all at 10.99. Currently, most of the prices are still at -0- in whmcs. I want to avoid having to go into each TLD and enter each price over and over and over again and again.

I looked at the bulk price changer, but I don’t have any clients setup at this time. I am just starting from scratch and I don’t have any clients yet.

So how can I achieve the goal of avoiding to have to enter the redundant pricing for each TLD?

The results I got from the bulk updater were: “…Pricing Update Results Updated Domains with TLD .net - 0 Affected”

And it didn’t appear to update anything at all.

What can I do about this problem?

Please don’t tell me I have to enter everything by hand… or manually.. I really hope that is not the only solution…

Please help…

Dale

Dale,

I don't think you're going to like the answer :roll:

there's no other way but manually... well I guess in theory you could do one tld and then copy using phpmyadmin or some other sql tool, but it wouldn't be worth it...

if you don't want to offer the tlds for specific years, you can leave them at 0 - so if you're starting from scratch, you only have to enter the prices for the years you're offering.