epretorious

SSL Product Configuration: Duration and SAN

We're working on configuring the GoGetSSL.com catalogue of SSL certificates in WHMCS but don't see an obvious path for making all of the configurable product features (e.g., additional domains [sAN], long-term issuance [4- and 5-year certificates], etc) available during the order process.

We've already read...

the Addons and Configurable Options documentation, and

the GlobalSign SSL documentation

...and used these [together] as a template for setting-up the products in WHMCS.

i.e., It's fairly labor-intensive but...

• The duration of the cerficiate can be set-up easily enough, and;
  • The additional domain names can be set-up easily enough

...by creating a separate configuration option group with two different configuration options [Years & SAN] for each product.

But, IIUC, the unit cost of any additional domain names should be multiplied by the duration of the certificate and there doesn't appear to be logic built-in to WHMCS to accomodate this.

Is there some way to use WHMCS to achieve this?

TIA,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By ModulesGarden
      1. Having multiple brands under your attentive care may feel at times like a cumbersome duty you would rather delegate to someone else. But no such bleak thought will ever cross your mind when you make the manifold utilities of our renowned Multibrand For WHMCS module a part of your everyday routine. 
      Additionally, we have just released a bulky 2.2.0 update of the tool so as to raise the suite of offered possibilities a level up. As a result, from this moment on you will be able to look up the desired branded invoice using the WHMCS ″Quick Search″ function, send blind carbon copies as well as carbon copies to the address specified in the branded email template, and let the ″Billable Items″ to be branded together with the invoices generated from them. 
      While we could shed more light on every single opportunity now ready for the taking, we simply do not want to deprive you of all the fun. Make your way to the module's changelog and rekindle your passion for multibranding craft! 
      Learn all about Multibrand For WHMCS 2.2.0!

2. Bolstered with an array of various refinements, our Domain & Email Forwarding For WHMCS 1.3.0 module is worth of your attention now more than ever. 
      You may be particularly keen on noticing that your clients gained the means to adjust key attributes of domain and email forwarders via API, SSL mode for DirectAdmin server is now perfectly supported, and the ″Port″ field can now contain custom values. 
      We will not be taking any more of your precious time by enumerating all the fresh developments, while you can easily view them on our website! 
      Learn all about Domain & Email Forwarding For WHMCS 1.3.0!

3. Customers who stand by you through thick and thin is the best form of gratification a company could ever wish for. And in this respect we are truly blessed, as recently the number of our own loyal supporters has skyrocketed to 20,000! 
      Today we would love to extend our appreciation to every single one of you, in whatever corner of the universe you are right now, with the first-class promotion that goes far beyond the mundane.
      Welcome with open arms the superb 33% discount compatible with the annual license of our products, and the no less attractive 11% promo code applying to open source software. Cannot decide which one to choose? Why not have both! 
      Make off with as many deals as you want!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now!

Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By ModulesGarden
      1. SSL is essential for providing privacy, security and data integrity for both your websites and your users' personal information.

Today, much to our delight, we deliver to you a spanking new module - GoDaddy SSL For WHMCS which will prove of invaluable service when it comes to provisioning fully configurable SSL certificates to your clients.

With this cleaver tool you, as an administrator, will be given a vast control over each created certificate and enabled to carry out such actions as terminating and renewing the product or monitoring its manifold features (certificate ID, status or expiration date – to name but a few). You customers will also be authorized to careful product oversight from your client area, and additionally empowered to provide their own desired properties whenever ordering a new SSL certificate.

Grab the staggering 25% discount on the module and steer a clear course for world-class web security!

Learn All About GoDaddy SSL For WHMCS!

2. Data centers are large facilities housing complex and interconnected systems in which the failure of one element can cause a domino effect. And when we bring into the picture huge costs related to the repair of defective parts, it becomes clear why EasyDCIM v1.4.4 cares more about device diagnostics and failure prevention rather than the unpleasant aftermaths. Would you like to gain a deeper understanding of your data center and utilize this knowledge to prolong the service life of your devices? Learn all there is to know about the two whip-smart reports dealing with device load and power consumption straight in the new EasyDCIM Blog article!

Need Custom Software Development For Your Business?

Get Your Free Quote Now! Specially for you we will adapt an application and its design to your own needs, create a new module or even a completely new system built from scratch!
    • By PixelPaul
      Does anyone know if there is a let's encrypt module available anywhere? One that can be used for a customer to generate an SSL all from within WHMCS.
    • By WHMCS Lia
      In case you missed the live webinar, here is the recording of Profit by Selling SSL & TLS.
      Check it out to learn more about what SSL/TLS are, how they work, the different types of certificates
      and how MarketConnect makes it easy to begin selling SSL.

Start Selling SSL with MarketConnect in minutes...
      You're only a couple of clicks away from reselling the market leading SSL brands GeoTrust, RapidSSL and Symantec. 
      With MarketConnect's fully automated provisioning, configuration, installation and ready-made marketing templates -
      Selling SSL has never been easier.

• By ConduciveMammal
      I upgraded my WHMCS to the latest version last week, and just today and yesterday, after I pass the login page for the admin section of WHMCS, it loads index.php but shows only a blank page.

This happened on the two times a new customer signed up, but I think it's due to inproper SSL settings, I tried changing the URLS inside the admin panel to SSL's https and it's loading that by default now but showing just a blank page.

The guys at tech support recommended I copy new files into the directory to "restart" WHMCS, but I don't want to lose all my settings.

Also, I now get a PHP error: