Products and Services issue

MasL

Hi Mas,

what a weird situation... :?:

first thought would be your PHP memory limit - and increasing it from 32 MB, to say 64MB or perhaps even 128MB ?

if it isn't that, then I would try a different browser just to rule out that some plugin isn't causing the issue... though it might not be this as your front end (the slider template for web hosting) isn't working correctly either.

perhaps reinstalling or updating might solve it, but rule out the memory limit as being the cause first before doing that.

Hi Mas,

what a weird situation... :?:

first thought would be your PHP memory limit - and increasing it from 32 MB, to say 64MB or perhaps even 128MB ?

if it isn't that, then I would try a different browser just to rule out that some plugin isn't causing the issue... though it might not be this as your front end (the slider template for web hosting) isn't working correctly either.

perhaps reinstalling or updating might solve it, but rule out the memory limit as being the cause first before doing that.

Increasing the PHP Limit didn't work unfortunately, Using Safari also didn't make a difference. I've never had this problem before and used this template 3 times. I may aswell update because It's something that needs to be done anyway.

Thankyou for your help.

Mas