HostingRaid Posted March 6, 2014 Share Posted March 6, 2014 I have a fairly new installation of WHMCS. My last two new accounts are still marked as unpaid even though the funds show up completed when I check paypal. I ended up manually setting them to paid. I think it might be related to the fact I have two email addresses on this paypal account. Let's just say email1 and email2. Email1 is the primary and email2 is what I use for WHMCS transactions and the API. When I create the API key it uses email1 when really I guess it should use email2. I tried to make email2 the primary address and create the API key again but it still uses email1. email1 got a notification from WHMCS of a payment received and email2 got the second payment notification for the other account. Did I confuse anyone yet? I have no idea if that's why the accounts show unpaid, or if anyone else has some ideas. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HostingRaid Posted March 9, 2014 Author Share Posted March 9, 2014 Any iders? 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WHMCS Product Manager WHMCS John Posted March 12, 2014 WHMCS Product Manager Share Posted March 12, 2014 Hi, The gateway log is always the first place you should check for gateway related issues. You can access that in Billing > Gateway Log. There you will see the exact response coming from the payment gateway's system regarding why the payments are not completing so that should usually tell you what the issue is. We have collected some of the most most common errors and their causes, refer to the appropriate page for your payment gateway: http://docs.whmcs.com/Payment_Gateways If it's a gateway specific error code/message though then you might be best to contact the gateway providers support directly for advice on it. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HostingRaid Posted March 17, 2014 Author Share Posted March 17, 2014 The gateway log is empty. Problem still persists. 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
HostingRaid Posted March 17, 2014 Author Share Posted March 17, 2014 Found my answer. IPN has become disabled in PayPal. Resent that last IPN and it came through and also sync'd the other orders. Thanks for your help! Cheers 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.