forum addon

We at No Half Pixels Ltd currently have a forum module in development, so if you can wait a little longer we will be offering this type of module very soon.

My question to you is the following now. How long do I have to wait until the first trial version. I would be glad, if I hear from you as soon as possible. I have a great interest in your project, under the circumstance I don´t have to wait so long.

I will be glad if you already have a test version and you can give it to me.

Thank You

Best regards

Sascha Riek

My question to you is the following now. How long do I have to wait until the first trial version. I would be glad, if I hear from you as soon as possible. I have a great interest in your project, under the circumstance I don´t have to wait so long.

I will be glad if you already have a test version and you can give it to me.

Thank You

Best regards

Sascha Riek

hello Sascha,

i think I've already replied to a ticket for you, but for everyone else as well. we hope to get this out as soon as possible. a full test version isn't ready yet, but we are working on it very day to release asap.

Regards