Per Game Slot Pricing (Information Request)

PCGP

Hello I am relatively new to WHMCS and have been getting to know it for the past month, and this has probably been asked many times but I cannot find any threads that answer the question either clearly or by providing information that applies to my question so I am posting one of my own.

My question is if a product (game server) can be configured with a per unit price, and if a person enters a value ie, 1 slot for a game is $0.85 and they enter 10 as the number of slots requested that the result would be that the system calculates $8.50 as the total checkout in turn tcadmin v2 would be sent a request for a ten slot server.

I have tried many ways and have setup many products with all of the game slot sizes manually with various configurations but I have yet to see this as a function for setting up a product and for games which are MMO it would be a great help, rather than setting up incremental products which is what I have done for lack of knowledge in a way such as my question. If this has been answered clearly in the past and applies to the latest version of WHMCS can someone point me to it, and if it hasn’t please let me know.

Thank you in advance,

Steve

Hi Steve,

take a look at configurable options - http://docs.whmcs.com/Configurable_Options

use the quantity option... give it a minimum and maximum value and a price per slot... then depending on your order form template, you'll either see a box where the customer can enter the quantity - or if using modern, slider or comparison templates, you'll see a slider which they can move to their required quantity and the price will auto update.

http://prntscr.com/2w5nd6