Domain Pricing Slab Manager

With all the domain pricing changes, new gTLDs, multiple registrars and multiple domain pricing slabs for each customer group, managing domain registration, renewal, and transfer rates is very time consuming.

We're developing an addon module to handle updating pricing slab rates in a quick and easy way. You can update all extensions in a pricing slab, or individual ones. You can apply registration, renewal, or transfer rates at the same time. Here is a screen shot of the functions of the module.

domain pricing slabs.png

It keeps track of your domain extension cost for each registrar module you have activated. It also allows you to specify a target profit threshold, and shows colored warnings when those are not being met.

registrar pricing slabs.png

Do any WHMCS users have an interest in this type of addon module?

• 3 weeks later...

The "Bulk Domain Pricing" module is now available for use.

It is a paid add-on and comes unencrypted so that you may make any modifications to the source code required.

This module deals with updating domain pricing slabs, adds registrar cost tracking and profit thresholds per domain extension.

It makes short work of updating your existing domain pricing tiers, and allows you to track your various registrar pricing. It also gives visual assistance with meeting your target profit thresholds, and gives indications about the cheapest registrar to work with on a per extension basis.

Use our limited time offer promo code "BULKDOMAIN" for a discount at checkout.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I created 3 package for my web services and I set a fixed price for that and i want to assign 0 domain charges but my point is the on cart page it is showing domain charges but i want 0 domain charges i studied on it they saying i need differnetbase slab for that and it will be done through client group, I did that but on pricing popup the client group  is not assigning those prices.  how can i assign differnet base slab in pricing .

Thanks and regards 
Happy