Payment option

veladzic20

So when an customer choses package (hosting) he goes to checkout and there is currently (on my site) paypal , i need something (like payement option) that he cann choose pay on bill or order on bill so when he chooses that it shows him to enter his information name , vorname , adress mobile no...... (if he is not registered ) and if he is allready a customer it pulls his information from his account on my site and sends him invoice with payement order ect... and to me sends email with his information and after that I print that bill and send him to pay or he prints his ovn invoice and pays on bank , the mayor problem is how to add such payement option on checkout and how to create it ,, im sorry for my english i hope you will understand the point of my problem

yes i know about payed gateways but they are for credit cards proccessiong i will for billing option just (for people without credit cards and paypal) i need yust an option for buy on bill and that customer enters its info , adress ... and we will send him bill over post. with info on how to pay to us over bank.

Basically you simply need a dummy payment gateway. Create a file named postpayment.php inside your modules/gateways directory. Then open it and paste this code.

<?php

function postpayment_config() {

$configarray = array(
    "FriendlyName" => array(
       "Type" => "System",
       "Value" => "Bill me over post"
       ),
   );

return $configarray;

}

function postpayment_link($params) {
   global $_LANG;

$code = '<p>'.nl2br($params['instructions']).'<br />'.$_LANG['invoicerefnum'].': '.$params['invoiceid'].'</p>';

return $code;

}

?>

Save and upload. Now you will have a new payment gateways named "Bill me over post". When user sets this kind of payment nothing happens since you have to manually add the transaction. I can suggest you a possible expansion. Instead of just leaving this payment gateway empty with no functionalities, you could add a system to automatically generate the document that you have to send via post. If you are intrested in it pm me.

yes but the dummy gateway redirects him to whmcs credit card payement and he must than enter the credit card info but its useles to enter the info because i dont have credit card processor , i would like to pm you but i cant pms are disabled in my profile and i cant change anything in my seting on profile :/

couldn't you use either the Bank Transfer or Mail In Payment gateways...?

http://docs.whmcs.com/Bank_Transfer

http://docs.whmcs.com/Mail_In_Payment

the invoice email, or even the invoice pdf, could contain all the information you want to send by post - and the customer would receive it immediately after ordering.

btw - you should be able to activate PMs now as I think there is a 5 post minimum before you can use it.