Domain options - Which Template file?

kumcore

Hello,

I currently have minor problem with the following:

I use ajaxcart orderform and a customized template (classic). In the order form for domain registration options (register new or transfer) there are domain options provided ("Domain Configuration" and "Nameservers") - Please see attached screenshot.

This is where the problem is. If I try toggling between different options by clicking on those checkboxes and radio buttons... It doesn't select the option I click to select. I am forced to click above the selection button I want to get it select.. In other words If I click on a checkbox beside one of the option it selects the option below but now the one i wanted.. I think the problem can be fixed if I include a linebreak right below the dotted line.. just above the "DNS Management" checkbox. I know the dotted line is controlled by .css file.. but I want to include a line break right above "DNS Management"... where is this code being called from?

What template file can I find that includes the domain options and name servers options (during registration process)?

domain_configuration.png